AMom, help me with the bowls, please! I can't hold them.
媽媽,拜托幫我拿一下碗,我抓不住了。
BBe careful, honey.
寶貝,小心點。
AHave you seen my spoon, Mom!
媽媽,看見我的勺子了嗎?
BLook in the fridge, honey!
在冰箱里找找,寶貝!
ANo, not there.
不,不在那兒。
BYou've put it there by yourself, and you are always absent-minded.
是你自己放的,你總是很健忘。
ASorry, Mom, I don't like it either, but it's just me.
對不起,媽媽,我也不想那樣啊,但那就是我啊。
BEverybody, I have found it. Look, it's in Barbie's mouth.
我找到了,看,勺子在芭比的嘴巴里叼著呢。
ACome on, Barbie.Oops!
快過來,芭比。天?。?/P>
BWhat's up, honey?
怎么啦?親愛的!
AWho added pepper to the meat? It's too spicy.
誰在肉里面加了辣椒?太辣了。
更多信息請查看口語交際